Permanent Web/Graphic Designer
Open To: EU Nationals or UK work permit holders
Job Overview: A Technology and Services Company is seeking a Web/Graphic Designer to design the Company’s website, creating a leading edge single brand for all of their online technical data management solutions. Applicants are invited with a strong graphic design background with experience in web as well as print design. It is more important to have the technical web design skills than the experience, but commitment to building the long term brand of the Company is key. Preference will be given to applicants with skills such as WordPress and Adobe Create. The Company has an aggressive technical strategy and sales program for 2016 and beyond and are looking for a talented web designer who can direct and influence their branding.
The Company is well established and has over 10 years’ international experience. With their head office in the Middle East and offices in the UK and USA they provide software solutions to the Oil and Gas Industry. The aim of the Company is to provide integrated information management for oil and gas clients by providing web-based tools to streamline working processes. They are currently focusing on the development and launch of a new cloud-based platform as a service offering and integrated application marketplace which is based on their current platform services.
The Company has a passion for delivering excellence to their international clients. The ability to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams and show adaptability/flexibility is key, and the source of technical and personal satisfaction. Pride in completing projects to a high standard is expected.
Responsibilities: Reporting to the Marketing Manager this role encompasses many functions;
• Work closely with product management to understand the current solutions for their client base.
• On the back of this understanding, develop the brand strategy for the Company’s web based solutions.
• Implement the design strategy for the business with the user in mind.
• Incorporate the branding across their back-office and online technologies. Predominately, the branding is online focused.
• Take responsibility for the amendment, creation and maintenance of the layout, visual appearance and usability of these solutions.
• Continually help refine and improve the website look, feel and functionality.
• Continually strive to improve the client’s experience through innovations and creativity.
• Help manage and improve the ongoing SEO strategy
• Undertake analysis, monitor and present report on site performance
• Work accurately and under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Make sure that you engage and manage the branding across all stakeholders.
This role is ideal for someone who is creative, has proven web design experience and is committed to a long term opportunity.
Preferences: The successful candidate will have:
• Web design experience essential.
• Wordpress, Adobe Create and SEO experience essential.
• Excellent graphic design capability – creative and resourceful essential.
• Proven branding experience essential – must be able to demonstrate your knowledge and branding experience.
• Knowledge of/background in an Oil and Gas related company desired.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills essential – the ability to communicate effectively, listen and discuss matters in a clear and articulate manner with both colleagues and clients.
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• A clear and genuine interest in web design and furthering your expertise working for this Company.
• Proven experience working in a deadline driven environment.
Package: A base salary of £25K-£35K is on offer dependant on skills and experience. There may be some flexibility for high calibre candidate. Company benefits include 23 days paid holiday, private healthcare, life assurance and pension.
To apply for this job:
1) Online – register Personal Details, Profile, relevant training/degree qualifications under “Education”, relevant skills under “Skills”. Upload your CV OR Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Reference Number.
2) To be considered for this role, you will need to provide a focused Cover Letter outlining a) what relevant skills/experience and education you bring to the role; b) your salary expectations and c) your availability/ start date.
Copyright © Working Smart 2016
WSL owns the copyright on all marketing materials written. If copyright is breached, they will take legal action.
Working Smart Ltd., International Petroleum Consultancy
Lynton House, Station Approach, Woking Surrey, GU22 7PY
Tel: +44 (0) 1483 721794 Fax: +44 (01483) 728833
Web: http://www.working-smart.co.uk for Professional Staff
2455 total views, 1 today