Temporary Strategic Business Development Manager – WC/WS/2388
Location: Saudi Arabia – Damman or Khobar
Job Status: Contract – One Year Renewable
Start Date: ASAP
Interview Date: ASAP
Open To: All Nationalities
Job Overview: An Oil & Gas Services Provider seeks a Strategic Business Development Manager to develop the company’s interests within Saudi Aramco. Applicants invited with a strong background in business development within the Oil & Gas Industry. Knowledge of the mechanical, pipeline, drilling inspection or NDT sectors is highly desirable.
The Company is an Oil & Gas Services provider to the local & international markets. They are investing in new technology, conducting R&D and developing the local talent while maximizing the welfare of the shareholders. They are also a supplementary suppler of manpower services to Saudi Aramco within the G&G, Drilling and Pipeline sectors.
This role is ideal for an entrepreneurial sales/business development individual who is technically competent, can understand the oil and gas value chain and the risks involved across the chain and has the drive and personality to engage with senior level personnel to close business. The role offers scope and autonomy to influence growth strategies within a small, dynamic and expanding services company. Great potential for career progression.
Responsibilities:Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for:
• Promoting the Company within Saudi Aramco.
• Bringing new technology or conventional business contracts in the mechanical, pipelines, drilling inspections or NDT sectors.
• Introducing Joint Ventures to Saudi Aramco.
• Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in relevant fields.
• More Information to follow next week…
Preferences:The successful candidate will have
• A minimum of 7 years’ experience within a Business Development role essential.
• Proven Oil & Gas Industry experience essential.
• Previous Working relationship with Saudi Aramco highly advantageous.
• Solid background in Business Development essential, preference for selling within the mechanical, pipeline, drilling inspection or NDT sectors desired.
• Strong network of decision makers in the oil and gas business, and ability to inspire confidence in sales offerings.
• Strong client satisfaction focus.
• Strong business acumen – must be innovative.
• Enthusiasm and drive to stay abreast of new trends and technologies in the market.
• Excellent reporting capabilities, to work with team, colleagues and supervisor in different locations.
• Reliable and dedicated team player, able to achieve goals.
Package: An attractive package of £90K – £100K is on offer plus project related bonuses, accommodation and medical insurance.
To apply for this job:
1) Online – register Personal Details, Profile, relevant training/degree qualifications under “Education”, relevant skills under “Skills”. Upload your CV OR Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Reference Number.
2) To be considered for this role, you will need to provide a focused Cover Letter outlining a) what relevant skills/experience and education you bring to the role b) your availability/ start date and c) your salary expectations
Copyright © Working Smart 2016
WSL owns the copyright on all marketing materials written. If copyright is breached, they will take legal action.
2567 total views, 1 today